Responsive Web Design
It's the future. It's the present. No denying it!
A responsive website ensures that visitors have the same great user experience on your website regardless of what device they are using. A separate mobile version of your website is still an option for some, but there is a better way! The responsive web concept was developed to make it easier to manage your website (because there is only one website) and help reduce costs for businesses. Instead of having to manage content across multiple websites, this fluid method of design allows your website to perform seamlessly across all devices.
As searches across mobile devices are occurring more often, search engines are awarding preferential rank to responsive sites and penalizing sites that are not mobile-friendly. Because of our expertise and an ever thirst for knowledge and all the latest web design practices, we have a deep understanding of responsive design, allowing us to offer our clients the most complete website design and development solutions.
Why is being mobile-friendly so important? Did you know…
- Mobile traffic accounts for nearly 13% of all web traffic.
- 57% of people won’t recommend a business with a bad mobile site.
- Mobile searches have grown 400% since 2010.
- 70% of Mobile searches connect with the business and 50% of those make a purchase.
- Google is now rewarding sites that convert to mobile & penalize sites that do not – you can lose rankings!
- 60% of searchers leave a non-mobile optimized site immediately to find a better, more readable site.
- It’s the future. Every website will need to be mobile-friendly going forward.